BLONDE NOISE

Static, chatter, and other hazy ramblings.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Afternoon Television...

Sitting on my sofa, about to watch an hour long episode of Rachael Ray (with guest Nick Lachey and musical performance by Hall and Oates.) I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. But I think I'm coming down on the side of cry. Depression. I mean, who watches this stuff??

Admitedly, I watch an absurd amount of TV - by almost anyone's standards. And a good portion of it (Vampire Diaries, the Hills, One Tree Hill) is absolutely crap-tastic. What can I say?

But this unholy trio of awefulness that Tivo decided I would like (and THAT's a whole other post altogether) is just beyond words.

A little bit of me just died. And the rest of me kinda hopes Hall and Oates will sing 'Maneater'...

XO,
M


---
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: