BLONDE NOISE

Static, chatter, and other hazy ramblings.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Coming soon: Reviews of Glen Ivy Spa and Hot Springs, Plus: Molly's First Cambodian Food Adventure

Soooo....

In case you haven’t already been clued in by my “enthusiastic” Facebook posts and tweets about my upcoming afternoon at the Glen Ivy spa, this is just a little update. Heading there this afternoon with some girlfriends and the weather is supposed to be amazing. Will post a full review sometime over the weekend, assuming I don’t get too relaxed and decide to abandon my husband and cats to live there permanently....

Also, supposed to have my first foray into Cambodian food tonight, up in Long Beach. Unless it’s gross (and I have it on good authority that it won’t be) I’ll give you the 4-1-1 on that, too!

Meanwhile, Happy Friday!! Have an excellent weekend...

XO,
M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Glen Ivy! Hope you had a blissful day at the spa today - the weather was fantastic! Hoping you took some pictures - would love to see them here or on our Facebook page! I've never had Cambodian food, but would be interested to try it. There's an awesome Thai food restaurant at Dos Lagos, near the spa. Try it after your next spa day (if you have any energy left after all the relaxing - it's hard!) :)