BLONDE NOISE

Static, chatter, and other hazy ramblings.

Monday, December 7, 2009

If procrastination were a sport, I'd be a gold medalist...

Right, so instead of the spreadsheet I'm supposed to be working on tonight, I decided to go through my iTunes library, A to Z, and just tag a few of my favorite songs. I ended up with 56...and then I remembered HEART!

Here’s the list:

XO,
M

1.    Air Supply, All Out Of Love
2.    Alanis Morissette, You Oughtta Know
3.    Alicia Keys, No One
4.    Ani DiFranco, Fire Door
5.    The Beatles, Come Together
6.    Ben Harper & Relentless 7, Number With No Name
7.    Billy Joel, She's Always A Woman
8.    Bob Marley And The Wailers, Waiting In Vain
9.    Bruce Springsteen, Thunder Road
10.    The Cars, My Best Friend's Girl
11.    Christina Aguilera, Fighter
12.    The Cure, Just Like Heaven
13.    Dave Matthews Band, I'll Back You Up
14.    Def Leppard, Bringin' On The Heartbreak
15.    Diana Ross & The Supremes, I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
16.    Dire Straits, Romeo and Juliet
17.    Dixie Chicks, Top Of The World
18.    Duran Duran, Come Undone
19.    Fleetwood Mac, Songbird
20.    G. Love And Special Sauce, Baby's Got Sauce
21.    The Go-Go's, Our Lips Are Sealed
22.    Grateful Dead, Sugar Magnolia
23.    Guns N' Roses, Used To Love Her
24.    INXS, Never Tear Us Apart
25.    James Taylor, Sweet Baby James
26.    Jay-Z/Alicia Keys, Empire State of Mind
27.    Johnny Cash, I Walk The Line
28.    Kid Rock, Cowboy
29.    Little Big Town, Bones
30.    Lou Reed, Coney Island Baby
31.    Metallica, Enter Sandman
32.    Michael Jackson, Billie Jean
33.    Morphine, Thursday
34.    Natalie Merchant, Ophelia
35.    Nine Inch Nails, The Only Time
36.    Phish, Gumbo
37.    Poison, Fallen Angel
38.    Pretenders, I'll Stand By You
39.    Radiohead, 15 Step
40.    Rage Against The Machine, Bombtrack
41.    REO Speedwagon, Take It On The Run
42.    The Rolling Stones, Honky Tonk Women
43.    Scorpions, Rock You Like a Hurricane
44.    Simon & Garfunkel, Cecilia
45.    Smashing Pumpkins, Disarm
46.    Social Distortion, Bad Luck
47.    Soundgarden, Spoonman
48.    Three Dog Night, Joy To The World
49.    U2, Mysterious Ways
50.    Van Morrison, Into the Mystic
51.    Various Artists, Ain't No Sunshine
52.    The Velvet Underground, Pale Blue Eyes
53.    Weezer, Beverly Hills
54.    Whitesnake, Here I Go Again
55.    Willie Nelson, Georgia On My Mind
56.    Wilson Pickett, Mustang Sally
57.    Heart, Alone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG we do not listen to the same music at all...:)