BLONDE NOISE

Static, chatter, and other hazy ramblings.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Dear Pandora...

So, I'll admit - at first I was skeptical about you. I mean, you're great and all. And the fact that I was able to create a "Glee" station very nearly made me jump up out of my chair and dance. But my love and devotion for you was incomplete until just now, when I downloaded you onto my Blackberry.

After installing your app (oh baby!), confirming that I do have an unlimited data plan, and then taking a quick listen to confirm sound quality, I was ready to convert to pandora-ism. AND then, I realized that unlike on my hubby's iPod touch, I can text and email while you are running!! (Meaning that I am now typing this blog post on said crackberry while listening to Finn and Rachel sing "Don't Stop Believin".)

Life is good. I love you.

XO,
M


---
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: